A Delicious Dessert Recipe for Pumpkin Spice CookiesPrep: 15 min Cook: 25 min Servings: 2by John Wm. Macy's CheeseSticks9 recipes>
Fall is all about great recipes for everything pumpkin. We have pumpkin lattes, scones, cakes and even main meals! Well this Pumpkin desert recipe is easy and delicious and the cookies are light and fluffy.
- One 15 ounce can of pumpkin
- 1 box of spice cake mix
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup crushed Java Cinnamon SweetSticks
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Combine cake mix and pumpkin until blended.
- Fold in chocolate chips and SweetSticks.
- Drop by teaspoonful onto greased cookie sheet
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- For a sweeter taste you can substitute raisins for chocolate chips or drizzle melted chocolate chips on top. Server this delicious dessert while hot and the cookies won’t last long!
Leave a review or comment