Pumpkin Spice Cookies with Pumpkin KissesPrep: 15 min Cook: 20 min Servings: 6by Shea Goldstein32 recipes>
- 1 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2 sticks unsalted butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 package Pumpkin Spice Hershey Kisses, about 24, unwrapped
- Preheat oven to 300Â°.
- Combine the flour, pumpkin pie spice and baking soda in a mixing bowl; set aside.
- In a stand mixer, cream butter and sugar together. Add the eggs and vanilla and beat for about 30 seconds, then add the flour mixture 1/2 cup at a time until thoroughly incorporated.
- Drop by rounded tablespoons on an ungreased cookie sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes, until set.
- Immediately top each cookie with a kiss.
- Transfer to a rack to cool.
Leave a review or comment