Delicious, moist, sweet bread
- 3 Cups all-purpose unbleached white flour
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tbs. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. baking powder
- 6 egg whites, beaten light and foamy
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar
- 2 cups grated unpeeled zucchini
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Sift dry ingredients into a large bowl.
- In a large bowl, put beaten, foamy egg whites and add oil, brown sugar, zucchini and vanilla.
- Add dry ingredients to wet with a few swift strokes of a wooden spoon, just until blended. Pour batter into two, non-stick loaf pans sprayed with cooking oil. Bake for about 1 hour or until a toothpick, or cake tester, inserted into the center of the loaf comes out clean. Cool on racks.
Leave a review or comment