Zucchini And Cilantro DipPrep: 15 min Servings: 16by Robyn Savoie381 recipes>
Zucchini, non-fat cottage cheese and cilantro combine for a fresh-tasting dip that's equally delicious with vegetables and low-fat chips. Try vegetables such as jicama, celery, zucchini sticks and pea pods.
- 1 1/2 Cups Zucchini, Shredded (2 Small)
- 1 Cup Non-Fat Cottage Cheese
- 1/4 Cup Scallions, Sliced Thin
- 2 Tbsp. Fresh Cilantro Leaves, Chopped
- 2 Tbsp. Lemon Juice
- 1/4 Tsp. Ground Black Pepper
- 1 Medium Clove Garlic, Minced
- Place 3/4 cup of the zucchini and the remaining ingredients in blender or food processor. Cover and blend until smooth.
- Remove from blender; stir in remaining zucchini. Cover and refrigerate 4 hours.
Leave a review or comment