Yummy Baked Potato SaladPrep: 10 min Cook: 10 min Servings: 5by Heather Smith4 recipes>
My fiance is not a big potato salad fan so I had to take a few of his favorite things and makes something he now asks for on a regular basics..
- 4 med potatoes
- 3/4 c sour cream
- 1/4 c mayo
- 1/4 c Hidden Valley ranch dressing
- 5 strips of bacon fried sort of crisp cut into pieces
- 4 oz cubed cheddar cheese or 1/2 c shredded cheddar
- 2 green onions chopped
- 2 tbl spoon dill weed
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- a few dashes of black pepper
- Clean and peel potatoes
- Cut them into small pieces and place into a med sauce pan filled with salted water
- Bring to boil
- Meanwhile mix together all of your other ingredients in a med bowl (I always tend to taste the mixture to see if it needs a little something else)
- Continue to boil until potatoes are fork tender
- Once potatoes are done drain them and rinse under cold water for a few minutes until potatoes are fully cooled off.
- Add potatoes to your sour cream mixture.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour
Leave a review or comment