Yema CandyPrep: 5 min Cook: 10 min Servings: 1by ShaleeDP1124 recipes>
This is a very easy and affordable homemade candy that kids love so much.
- 2 big can condensed milk
- 1 tbsp butter or margarine
- 2 egg yolks (optional)
- unsalted peanuts (optional)
- Pour condensed milk in pan on low fire.
- Add egg yolk and butter (or margarine), mix until yolk dissolved entirely.
- Add the peanuts and mix continuously until the mixture gets thick.
- Remove from fire and pour onto a plate and let it cool.
- Shape the mixture into marble-like balls or a triangle pyramid type.
- Put in a tight container with lid, pour in 2 scoops of sugar to prevent yema-balls to stick with each other. Or wrap in cellophane if wanted.
Leave a review or comment