White Dry Rub
I was using my red rub for all meats. It was good but thought the beef needed to treated differantly. I came up with this rub for my red meats. Now I still use my red rub on Brisket but that is the exception. We have also found this to be a great inplace of salt and pepper on your table.
- 2/3c granulated garlic
- 2/3c granulated onion
- 1/2c dry ranch seasoning and dressing mix “powder"
- 1/8c fresh ground black pepper
- 1/8c white pepper
- 1/4c kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons ground Coriander seed
- 1/8 teaspoon ground clove
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon red chili flakes ground fine "cayenne pepper can be used"
- 1 tablespoon dry mustard
- Mix all ingrediants together except the chili flakes. I run that through my spice grinder first. if you don't want to do that use cayenne pepper as noted.
Leave a review or comment