Watermelon PizzaPrep: 20 min Servings: 4by Homemade & Yummy154 recipes>
Watermelon Pizza makes a great addition to the weekend brunch. Also, your guest will love decorating their own slices.
- 14 ounce watermelon slice (cut into wedges)
- 2 ounces strawberries (sliced)
- 1 tsp. balsamic glaze
- 2 tbsp. mascarpone cheese
- mint leaves (for garnish)
- Cut your watermelon into 1-inch slices.
- Cut the slices into desired wedges. The bigger the watermelon slices, the more slices you can cut them into.
- Top with cheese.
- Add the sliced strawberries.
- Dot with balsamic glaze.
- Garnish with fresh mint.
Leave a review or comment