Vino Cotto (Vincotto) Cheesecake BarsPrep: 20 min Cook: 50 min Servings: 35by Deena Montillo16 recipes>
A light-textured cheesecake filling over an amazing almond flour crust!
- Crust Ingredients:
- 1-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 3/4 cup finely-chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1/4 cup Vino Cotto by Montillo Italian Foods
- Filling Ingredients:
- 2 (8-ounce) packages of cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350°F (177°C).
- For the crust: Using a fork, mix together all the dry ingredients for the crust into a bowl. Add the melted butter and vino cotto. Thoroughly combine all ingredients.
- Hand press dough evenly into an ungreased 13"x9"x2" pan. Bake for 20 to 30 minutes or until lightly browned and firm to the touch.
- For the filling: In a separate bowl, add all the filling ingredients and mix until the batter is smooth. Pour filling over the crust.
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes or until the surface is deep golden brown and feels springy to the touch. To test for doneness, insert a toothpick in the middle of the pan then immediately remove it. The toothpick should come out clean when the cheesecake bars are done.
- Allow to cool completely before cutting into squares.
Leave a review or comment