Very Smooth Cheesecake
- 1 cup of cracker crumbs (Graham)
- 3 Tablespoons of sugar (refined)
- 3 Tablespoons of melted margarine
- 1 envelope of gelatin (unflavored)
- 1/4 cup of water (cold)
- 8 ounces of softened cream cheese
- 1/2 cup of sugar (white)
- 10 ounces of strawberries (frozen); thawed and drained, save the juice
- 1 cup of whipped cream (whipped)
- Combine margarine and crumbs; press firmly into the base of a 9-inch (springform) pan and bake (325 degrees F) for 10 mins.
- Let it cool for a while.
- Mix gelatin with water inside a saucepan;
- stir above gentle heat till dissolved. Beat sugar and cream cheese till blended well. Add just enough amount of milk into the juice from thawed strawberries;
- add onto the mixture of gelatin-cream cheese.
- Mix thoroughly till blended well.
- Place inside the refrigerator till slightly thick.
- Fold strawberries and whipping cream into the chilled mixture. Pour above the crust. Refrigerate till firm or set.
Leave a review or comment