Valentine-Day ParfaitsPrep: 10 min Servings: 2by RecipeKing176 recipes>
Valentine-Day Parfaits-is an easy and quick 10 minute recipe for a delicious dessert or treat. Fresh Strawberries, chocolate pudding, almonds and whipped topping combine for a delicious dessert for you and your sweetheart on Valentine's Day. It is also a healthy, low calories, low fat, No-Cholesterol, low sodium, low sugars, low carbohydrates, diabetic and Weight Watchers PointsPlus recipe.
- 2 chocolate sugar-free pudding snack cups,
- (such as Jello, Kraft or Hunts brand)
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/4 cup slivered Almonds, toasted
- 2 tbsp frozen sugar-free whipped topping, thawed
- Empty the pudding snacks into a small bowl; stir in the cinnamon.
- Spoon half the pudding evenly into 2 parfait glasses; top with layers of half each of the berries and nuts. Repeat layers.
- Top with whipped topping.
Leave a review or comment