Tzatziki (Yogurt Cucumber Dip)Prep: 15 min Servings: 6by Salad Foodie389 recipes>
Refreshing appetizer dip with pita or flat bread, veggies or crackers. Or use as a sauce for gyros or Greek tacos. I have also tried this on grilled salmon and it is delish!
- 1 cup Greek-style yogurt
- 1 cucumber, peeled, seeded and diced small (about 3/4 cup)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Greek style seasoning (or salt & pepper to taste)
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh mint leaves
- Mix ingredients together. Cover and refrigerate 2 hours or overnight.
- Transfer to serving dish. Serve with pita or flat bread wedges, veggies, crackers or gyros.
Leave a review or comment