Chicken Salad With Low Fat Yogurt Cucumber Dressing
- 4 x Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 3 x Green Onions, Sliced Thin
- 1 stalk Celery, Finely Diced Leaf Lettuce For Croissants
- 4 x Jumbo Croissants, sliced in half
- 3 1/2 c. Nonfat, Plain Yogurt
- 1/4 c. Red Wine Vinegar
- 3 Tbsp. Honey
- 1 1/2 tsp Fresh Basil Leaves
- 1/2 tsp Garlic, Chopped
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 lrg Cucumber - Peeled, Seeded & Diced
- Cook chicken on a charcoal grill. Place in refrigerator to cold.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine all remaining ingredients, listed under croissants, and mix thoroughly. Puree in a blender or possibly food processor till liquefied. Place in refrigerator to cold.
- Dice chicken breasts and combine with green onions and celery. Add in sufficient dressing to satisfy your taste. Place a piece of leaf lettuce on the bottom of a croissant and place approximately 1 c. of chicken salad on top of the top half of the croissantbsp. Serve immediately with fresh melon wedges. Use remaining dressing over a salad of fresh greens.
Leave a review or comment