Tuna Melt Crostini'sPrep: 10 min Cook: 4 min Servings: 8by "Cheffie Cooks"518 recipes>
Terrific lunch option or light supper. Easy and flavorful too.
- One large can albacore tuna
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon onion salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 stalk celery diced finely
- 1/4 teaspoon tarragon
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1 cup grated provolone cheese
- 20 ounce loaf French bread
- Slice loaf of French bread
- In a mixing bowl add tuna through cumin stir as you add each ingredient, using an offset spatula top the bread slices with the tuna mixture, add grated provolone cheese and place on a non stick baking sheet pan(s)
- Place under the broiler (with the door ajar-to keep an eye on them)
- once cheese is melted and bread is toasted remove.
- Plate and serve.
Leave a review or comment