Tortilla SoupPrep: 2 min Cook: 15 min Servings: 4by Walter Sandsquish25 recipes>
A crunchy Tex-Mex soup, made in a microwave.
- 3 cups chicken broth
- ⅓ lb. chicken breasts, deboned
- 2 cups tortilla chips, crushed
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted, and diced
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup enchilada sauce
- 1 cup jack cheese, shredded
- 2 tbs. cornmeal
- Heat the chicken with 650 watts for three minutes, covered. Shred the chicken and reserve.
- Mix the broth, salsa, enchilada sauce, and cornmeal. Cook, covered, for twelve minutes with 950 watts, stirring once. Add the chicken and let stand.
- Garnish the soup with the chips, cheese, and avocado.
Leave a review or comment