Tiramisu CheesecakePrep: 20 min Cook: 45 min Servings: 8by MyWeekend Plan58 recipes>
You can never go wrong with a dish that’s a combination from two different countries. Which is why today’s recipe is on Tiramisu Cheesecake! A blend of harmonious flavours combined into one great dessert.
- 1 packet of Ladyfingers
- ¼ cup Butter, melted
- ¼ cup Coffee-flavored mix, divided
- 3 packages of Cream cheese
- 1 container Mascarpone cheese
- 1 cup White Sugar
- 2 Egg
- ¼ cup All-purpose flour
- 1 square Semi sweet chocolate bar or cocoa powder
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees C. Place a pan of water on the bottom of the oven.
- Crush the package of ladyfingers to fine crumbs. Mix the melted butter into the crumbs. Moisten with 2 tablespoons of the coffee-flavoured mix. Press into an 8-inch springform pan.
- In a large bowl, mix cream cheese, mascarpone, and sugar until very smooth. Add 2 tablespoons of coffee-flavoured mix, and mix it together. Add the eggs and the flour; mix slowly just until smooth.
- Pour batter over crust in the springform pan.
- Place the pan on the middle rack of the oven. Bake until just set, 40 to 45 minutes. Open the oven door, and turn off the heat. Leave the cake to cool in the oven for 20 minutes. Remove from the oven, and let it finish cooling, about 30 minutes. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours, or overnight.
- Grate the semisweet chocolate bar or dust cocoa powder over the top right before serving.
Leave a review or comment