Fruit Cheesecake Bars
I use fresh peaches, fresh apples, canned cherries and canned lemon pie filling.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup cold butter, cubed
- 2 - 8 oz. pkgs. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 medium ripe peaches, peeled, pitted and finely chopped
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/3 cup cold butter, cubed
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a small bowl, combine flour and brown sugar; cut in butter until crumbly.
- Press into a well-greased 13x9-in. baking pan. Bake 15-18 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, beat cream cheese, 1/2 cup sugar and vanilla until smooth.
- Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Spread over crust.
- Spread peaches over cream cheese layer.
- In another bowl, mix flour, brown sugar and oats; cut in butter until crumbly. Sprinkle over the peach layer.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until filling is set.
- Cool in pan on a wire rack 1 hour.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours. Cut into bars.
Leave a review or comment