Three Green Circus Stir-fryPrep: 5 min Cook: 5 min Servings: 6by Smokinhotchef314 recipes>
This is quick. This is delicious. This is chock full of vitamins and minerals This can be a main dish or a super easy side!
- 1/4 lb. baby bok choy, rinsed and patted dry, halved and trimmed
- 2 c. fresh broccoli florets, rinsed and patted dry
- 1 c. snow peas, rinsed and patted dry
- 4 green onions, white parts only
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed or finely minced
- 1 roasted red pepper in jar, chopped
- splash of seasoned rice vinegar
- splash of rice wine
- 1 tbsp. hoisin sauce
- 1 tsp.brown sugar
- Kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- Olive oil for drizzling
- In a large saute pan or wok over medium high heat, drizzle vessel with oil and add bok choy, broccoli, snow peas and garlic.
- Saute for about 2 minutes, then season to taste.
- Cook for an additional minute and add splashes of vinegar and rice wine to deglaze.
- Toss in red pepper .
- Toss with hoisin and brown sugar. Remove from heat.
- Serve immediately or at room temperature.
Leave a review or comment