Three Bean SaladServings: 1by Libby Starchild6 recipes>
Really good side dish to include in picnics and pot luck suppers.
- 1 (no. 303) can cut wax beans, well-drained
- 1 (no. 303) can red kidney beans, well-drained
- 1 (no. 303) can cut green beans, well-drained
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 celery stalks, sliced
- 1/2 c. green pepper, chopped
- 3/4 c. sugar
- 2/3 c. vinegar
- 1/2 c. salad oil
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. celery seed
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- Pour the three cans of beans into a large bowl.
- Add onion, celery, and green pepper.
- Mix together the spices. Pour over vegetables and mix well. Refrigerate several hours, or overnight. Stir several times.
Leave a review or comment