Tantalizing Baked Lemon Pesto Mushrooms CasserolePrep: 10 min Cook: 15 min Servings: 3by Blackswan82 recipes>
This sourish pesto appetizer, using a mix of mushrooms and cherry tomatoes, is so easy to prepare and is definitely for the novice cooks!
- 5 Shitake mushrooms
- 200g White button mushrooms
- 200g Enoki mushrooms
- 8 Cherry tomatoes
- 2 tbsp Pesto sauce
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- 30 ml Extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven at 200°C.
- Dispose stems and cut up mushrooms.
- Mix mushrooms and tomatoes with pesto and olive oil.
- Stir in lemon juice. I bought this bottle of lemon from Daiso for just $2, and it is a great substitute if you run out of fresh lemon juice. Definitely value-for-money!
- Pop the casserole into the oven and bake for about 15 minutes. Time varies depending on your type of oven. Serve your Italian Baked Lemon Pesto Mushrooms Casserole hot!
Leave a review or comment