Sweet and sour salmon with quinoa saladPrep: 15 min Cook: 45 min Servings: 1by Spoonof27 recipes>
Sweet and sour salmon with quinoa salad – the best combination you can ever think of. Protein, fat and carbohydrates – everything in one dish.
- 3/4 cup of not boiled Quinoa
- 2 Salmon stripes
- 3 spoons of Sweet chilli sauce
- 2 spoons of Soy sauce
- 1 spoon of Water
- 2 gloves Garlic
- 1 hand full of Legume peas
- 1 cup of chopped Broccoli
- 1 spoon of Olive oil
- 1/2 spoon of Soy sauce
- Cook quinoa by the instructions on the package.
- Heat oven to 180 degrees of Celsius. Put foil on baking tin and place the fish stripes.
- Mix chilli sauce, soy sauce, water and chopped garlic. Pour sauce on salmon (but leave some for serving) and bake for 15 minutes.
- Pour peas, broccoli, oil and soy sauce in a bowl and mix everything up. Pour everything in to other tin and bake for 15 minutes.
- For serving: put quinoa, then vegetables and salmon. Pour sauce on the fish and enjoy your meal.
Leave a review or comment