Suji CookiesPrep: 20 min Cook: 20 min Servings: 10by Navaneetham Krishnan370 recipes>
nice crunch on top with a buttery sweet aroma.
- 1/4 cup ghee or butter
- 1/2 cup self rising flour
- 1/4 cup semolina flour
- 1/4 cup castor sugar
- Cherries - chopped; for decorating/pressed over the rolled balls.
- Except for cherries, combine all the ingredients.
- Mix and compact it as dough.
- Pinch a small bit and roll out.
- Place on baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Do the same with the balance of the dough.
- Press cherry on top.
- Bake at 160C for 20 minutes or till cookies are golden yellow.
Leave a review or comment