Stuffed JalapenosPrep: 5 min Cook: 30 min Servings: 16by Wendi Taylor51 recipes>
Mouth watering tasty goodness. Great for parties or a back yard bar-b-q. Dozens of potential variations.
- 1 12-oz package bacon
- 8 large jalapenos
- 1 8-oz package cream cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Slice jalapenos in half lengthwise. Remove seeds and ribs.
- Stuff each jalapeno half with cream cheese.
- Wrap each stuffed jalapeno with one slice of bacon.
- Place on baking sheet & cook for approximately 30 minutes or until bacon is golden brown.
- Variations: Use poblano peppers instead of jalapenos for a milder flavor. Bell peppers or small sweet peppers work well, also. Use turkey bacon for a healthier alternative. Try mixing chopped cilantro, green chives, or other fresh herbs with the cream cheese, or mix with crumbled (browned & drained) breakfast sausage. Add shredded cheddar or monterey jack cheese before wrapping with bacon.
Leave a review or comment