Bacon Wrapped Italian Sausage Stuffed Jalapeno PoppersPrep: 20 min Cook: 15 min Servings: 6by Shea Goldstein32 recipes>
- 12 fresh jalapeno peppers
- 1/2 lb. Italian sausage
- 8 oz block cream cheese, softened
- 1 lb bacon (this will vary depending on brand)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Wash peppers and slice in half vertically. Deseed by using a small spoon (unless your want your mouth on fire - I happen to like a little fire)
- Brown and crumble the Italian sausage over medium high heat; mix with cream cheese and set aside.
- Stuff each jalapeno half with sausage mixture.
- Cut the pound of bacon in half; wrap each pepper with bacon and bake on a baking sheet for 12-15 minutes or until bacon is crispy.
Leave a review or comment