Stuffed Jalapeno Peppers
- jimmy dean sage sausagel 1 lb
- monterey jack cheese 1/2 lb.
- stove top stuffing for pork 1 box
- shake and bake for pork 1 box
- jalapenos 1 can
- egg, beaten 1
- Cook stuffing mix according to package directions. Combine sausage with
- stuffing. Cut stem and seeds from jalapenos, fill with cheese. Add egg to
- sausage/stuffing mixture. Mold mixture in egg shape around jalapenos. Roll
- in shake and bake until covered well. Bake in a 400 degree preheated oven
- for 30 minutes or until brown.
Leave a review or comment