Strawberry Twinkies Dessert
- 14 x Hostess Twinkies ( individual cream filled sponge cakes )
- 2 pkt strawberry gelatin
- 2 c. warm water
- 2 pkt instant vanilla pudding
- 1 c. cool lowfat milk
- 1 ct whipped topping
- 1 pt fresh strawberries
- Place 14 Twinkies in a 9x 13 pan. Dissolve the strawberry gelatin in the warm water and pour proportionately over the Twinkies. Sprinkle on some minced strawberries.
- Mix the lowfat milk with the pudding. The mix will be thick. Carefully spread pudding over the Twinkies. Spread the whipped topping over the pudding.
- Garnish with more sliced strawberries. Refrigerateovernight then cut into pcs.
Leave a review or comment