Strawberry Pretzel SaladPrep: 20 min Cook: 12 min Servings: 12by Recipe Kitchen13 recipes>
Delicious And Healthy Weight Watchers Friendly Strawberry Pretzel Salad And Only 3 PointsPlus Per Serving.
- 1 cup Fiber One cereal (Substituted for the pretzels)
- 3 tablespoons Splenda sugar substitute
- 1/2 cup water
- salt, to taste
- Cream cheese layer
- 8 ounces fat free cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup Splenda sugar substitute (to taste)
- 2 cups Cool Whip Free
- Fruit Jello Topping
- 1 (6 ounce) package sugar-free strawberry gelatin
- 2 cups very hot water
- 2 cups strawberries, rinsed and sliced
- 1. Combine crust ingredients and pat in the bottom of a 9x13" pan. Add a little more water if necessary. Bake 8 minutes in preheated 375 oven. Let cool completely.
- 2. Combine splenda and cream cheese in medium bowl for 3 minutes over low speed. Mixture will be thick. Gradually add Cool Whip, do not over beat. Pour over cooled pretzel crust. Cover and chill 1 hour.
- 3. Combine Jello and hot water in medium bowl. Gradually add berries, stirring a few minutes until mixture has slightly cooled. Carefully pour over cream cheese mixture. Cover and chill at least 2 hours.
- Makes 12 Equal Servings
- Nutritional Info Per Serving: Calories 76, Total Fat 0.5 g, Protein 6.5 g, Carbs 22 g, Sodium 298 mg, Fiber 3 g
Leave a review or comment