Strawberry Danish DessertPrep: 45 min Servings: 12by Kim Hoepker3 recipes>
Refreshing dessert that is tasty yet not to filling.
- 1 Angel Food Cake Mix
- 1- 8 oz. pkg. Cream Cheese
- 1 C. Powder Sugar
- 2 - 8 oz. container of Cool Whip
- 1 box of junket danish dessert of either strawberry or raspberry flavor
- Bake cake according to package directions
- Mix together cream cheese, powdered sugar, and cool whip.
- When cake is cool, tear into pieces then stir into the cream cheese mixture
- Place into a 9 X 13 pan
- Make Danish dessert according to package
- Add strawberries to danish dessert
- When cool, pour over cake mixture.
Leave a review or comment