Sprtiz CookiesCook: 10 min Servings: 3by A Cook at Heart9 recipes>
Delightfully light and mildly sweet, 2 -bite cookies made with a Wilton Cookie press.
- cup (227 grams) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup (100 grams) granulated white sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups (295 grams) all purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- In the bowl of your electric mixer, or with a hand mixer, beat the butter and sugar until fluffy (2-3 minutes). Add the egg and vanilla extract and beat until incorporated. On low speed, gradually add the flour and salt and mix until incorporated.
- To Press Cookies: Scrape some of the dough into your cookie press that has been fitted with a decorative plate (follow manufacturer's instructions). Hold the cookie press perpendicular to the ungreased baking sheet, with the tip almost touching the sheet, and squeeze the trigger. (If you find the dough is too soft, because the shape of the cookies is not clearly defined, then chill the dough.) Continue to press out the cookies, spacing about 1 inch apart
- SOURCE: JOY OF BAKING
Leave a review or comment