Southwest Cold Bean DipServings: 1by Andra Kiser39 recipes>
I got this recipe from a friend almost 25 years ago. This recipe goes a long way and I usually only make a half recipe. Everyone loves it. Thanks, Maria!
- 2 Cans white navy beans, not drained or rinsed
- 2 Cans black-eyed peas, not drained or rinsed
- 1 Jar Salsa (I use Pace - small jar)
- 1 Bottle Italian Salad Dressing - small bottle (I use Kraft Zesty)
- 2 chopped tomatoes
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 chopped bell pepper
- Combine all ingredients and refrigerate overnight. Serve with tortilla chips.
Leave a review or comment