Soft Ginger CookiePrep: 20 min Cook: 8 min Servings: 44by Ben8 recipes>
"These are nice soft sugary gingerbread cookies. They stay soft, too. One of my favorites."
- 3/4 C Margarine
- 1C Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1Tblsp Water
- 1/4C Molasses
- 2 1/4C Flour
- 2Tsp Ginger
- 1Tsp Baking Soda
- 3/4Tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2Tsp Clove
- 1/4Tsp Salt
- 4Tblsp Sugar
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cream margarine, sugar, egg, water and molasses.
- Sift Flour, Ginger, Cinnamon, Clove and Salt
- Combine together, scoop using a number 30 ice cream scoop.
- cut each scoop in half reroll then roll in sugar, lightly flatten with fork.
- Space out about two inches apart bake for 8 min.
- Let cool on tray then place on wire rack
Leave a review or comment