Sodhi (coconut milk stew)Prep: 20 min Cook: 25 min Servings: 4by Navaneetham Krishnan370 recipes>
Chinese cabbage soaked up in coconut milk turmeric gravy/stew.
- 1/2 litre fresh coconut milk
- 1 medium size tomato (sliced thinly)
- 1 medium size onion (sliced)
- 3 green chillies (slit into 2 and cut into pieces)
- 1 teaspoons of fenugreek
- 1 teaspoons of saffron powder (kunyit)
- 1 tablespoon lime/lemon juice
- 1/2 Chinese cabbage (cut into big pieces)
- Salt to taste
- Add all ingredients except and cabbage in a pot.
- Let is simmer over low heat until just heated through..
- Add cabbage and lime juice.
- Mix and stir cabbage into gravy.
- Remove from heat.
Leave a review or comment