SmoresCook: 5 min Servings: 20by Cynthia Sperry7 recipes>
This is a traditional Campfire treat, the real deal, the Original recipe!!
- 1 box of Honey Maid Graham Crackers (TM)
- 1 bag of fresh Marshmallows
- 8 Hersheys Chocolate (TM) bars
- long wire skewers with wooden handles.
- Bucket of cold water
- Always supervise children when they are using sharp skewers over hot coals and have a bucket of cold water on hand to immediately cool skewers coming off of the fire to reduce the risk of burns.
- Break a graham cracker into two pieces.
- Place a couple of squares of chocolate onto the graham cracker.
- Roast a Marshmallow over hot hoals or fire until crispy and golden brown on the outside.
- Place onto cracker with the chocolate and top with other half of graham cracker.
- Enjoy the awesomeness!!
Leave a review or comment