Smoked Salmon Spread
Serve with crackers or on party rye bread. Can be topped with a Tbsp. or two of red caviar and place parsley around bowl for an attractive holiday appetizer.
- 8 ounce. pkg. cream cheese at room temperature
- 1-2 green onions (white part & 3" of green), thinly sliced
- 4 ounce. smoked salmon, gently shredded
- 1/4 c. whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- Dash of warm pepper sauce
- Gently mix cream cheese and cream in mixing bowl.
- Stir in onion, lemon juice and warm pepper sauce.
- Gently mix in smoked salmon, don't over mix. The shreds of salmon should remain whole.
Leave a review or comment