Smoked Salmon Potato AppetizersPrep: 15 min Cook: 35 min Servings: 4by Homemade & Yummy153 recipes>
These are always a hit at parties. The perfect pairing of salmon and potatoes.
- 11 ounces mini (baby potatoes) I used 8 large ones
- 1 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1/2 tsp dried dill
- 2 tbsp fresh dill (chopped)
- 4 ounces sour cream
- additional dill for garnish
- 2 1/2 ounces smoked salmon
- Preheat oven to 425° F
- Wash and dry potatoes.
- Place in baking dish, along with oil, salt, pepper, and dried dill.
- Mix to combine, and bake until done. About 35 minutes.
- Combine sour cream and chopped dill. Mix and set aside in the fridge till ready to use.
- Cut the smoked salmon into long thin strips. Keep in fridge till ready to assemble.
- Once potatoes are baked, remove from oven and let cool slightly. You don't want to burn your fingers while you assemble them.
- Once cool, cut in half.
- Top each half with a piece of smoked salmon and secure with a skewer.
- Arrange on serving platter, and garnish with additional dill.
- Serve with the sour cream dip.
Leave a review or comment