Smoked Salmon Cucumber Appetizer with Cream CheesePrep: 20 min Servings: 16by Homemade & Yummy154 recipes>
Smoked Salmon Cucumber Appetizer with Cream Cheese is party perfect. Easy to make, easy to handle, easy to eat!! Perfect for summer entertaining.
- 5 ounces smoked salmon(thawed)
- 8 mini cucumbers
- 8 ounces cream cheese(unflavoured)
- 2 tbsp fresh dill (and more for garnish)
- 1/4 tsp garlic flavoured black pepper
- Roughly cut the thawed smoked salmon into pieces.
- Place in bowl and add the cream cheese.
- Using an immersion blender, blend until you reach your desired consistency.
- Add the fresh chopped dill and garlic pepper.
- Stir to combine. Set aside in the fridge till ready to use.
- Wash cucumbers and pat dry.
- Cut in 1/2 lengthwise.
- Using a melon baller, scoop out a fit of flesh the length of the cucumber. This should resemble a groove...sort of like a canoe.
- Stuff each cucumber 1/2 with about 1 tablespoon of the cream cheese mixture.
- Garnish with fresh dill.
Leave a review or comment