Slow Cooker Roast with VegetablesPrep: 10 min Cook: 6 hours Servings: 4by "Cheffie Cooks"518 recipes>
Tender Beef and carrots, potatoes in a savory sauce-just delicious.
- 5-6 Pound Chuck Beef Roast
- One onion
- 6 Carrots
- 3 large Idaho Potatoes (Russets)
- Several sprigs of fresh Rosemary
- One tablespoon Onion Salt
- One tablespoon garlic powder
- Olive oil to sear meat
- One teaspoon cumin
- 1 cup cold water
- One package store bought brown gravy
- In a large skillet saute roast with olive oil then transfer to the slow cooker
- Add water and gravy in a bowl mix together, add into slow cooker, add all seasonings, peeled potatoes, peeled carrots, cut onion into quarters add into slow cooker on top of roast and allow to cook on low 6 hours.
Leave a review or comment