Simple Goat Cheese AppetizerPrep: 4 min Cook: 20 min Servings: 4by Phyllis Munro40 recipes>
This is a simple appetizer that I love to make. Just thought I would post it in case you have never tried it. Great served with wine, or just the way we had it tonight with a cold beer!
- Simple Goat Cheese Appetizer
- 1 small jar of your favorite marina sauce
- 1 log of herb goat cheese
- 1 loaf of your favorite baguette
- Spread sauce in bottom of oven safe dish, add log of goat cheese in center. Heat in over at 425 degrees for about 20 minutes or until slightly brown on the top. Heat bread and slice thin for dipping.
Leave a review or comment