Simple Diabetic Chocolate
Since both my parents are diabetic(my mum was but she's no more now),I have always made them these easy sugar free chocolates so they didn't miss out on chocolates.Wrapped well this can make a lovely thoughtful gift too.
- Roasted almonds-50 gm
- Dark chocolate-200 gm-grated finely
- vanilla essence-a few drops(or any other essence or flavour of your choice)
- Double boil grated chocolate on a pan of hot water or in the microwave.make sure that the chocolates just melts and not burn!.
- Take of heat after it has fully melted and then stir well
- Pour into deep molds till half then put one almond per mold then fill again with chocolate till the top and let it free for 10 -12 mins
- Unmold and if you wish you could wrap this in colourful silver papers and transfer to air tight containers.
Leave a review or comment