SalsaPrep: 1 hours Cook: 30 min Servings: 15by miansari6614 recipes>
Salsa is a very tasty and tangy tomato sauce. Try my this recipe and enjoy.
- Tomatoes 1 kg
- Sugar 1 cup
- Raisin 2 teaspoon
- Spring onion chopped 1
- Ginger slices and cubes 2 teaspoon
- Garlic slices 1 teaspoon
- Lemon Juice 2 teaspoon
- Lemon zest 5-6 slices
- Salt to taste
- Red Chilli cutter 1 teaspoon'
- Cloves whole 6
- Cinnamon 5 small pieces
- Mace 5 small pieces
- Balck pepper cutter 1/2 teaspoon
- Garam Masala 1/2 teaspoon
- Yellow Mustard whole 1 teaspoon
- Boil tomatoes in enough water.
- Drain water , cool and remove skin of boiled tomatoes.
- Chop boiled tomatoes with the help of a knife to make chunks.
- Now take tomatoes chunks in a pan add sugar and all other ingredients, Cook on low flame for 15-20 minutes .
- Delicious Salsa is ready.
- It can be served with Chineses rice, boiled rice, pullao and biryani, broast and french fries and with burger
Leave a review or comment