Rosemary Baked Red PotatoesPrep: 10 min Cook: 75 min Servings: 6by Robyn Savoie380 recipes>
The simplest, most elegant side dish. This is the best way to impress company without any extra effort. The rosemary and shallots combine with the poultry or pork dish in the oven to give everyone's sense of smell a work out. Guaranteed to make stomaches grumble. Bon appetite!
- 2 1/4 Lbs. New Red Potatoes, Washed & Unpeeled
- 1/4 Cup Shallots, Diced (About 2 Large)
- 2 Tbsp. Fresh Rosemary, Chopped or 1 Tsp. Dried & Crushed
- 2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray a rectangular pan, 13 x 9 x 2-Inches, with non stick cooking spray.
- Place potatoes in pan. Sprinkle with shallots and rosemary. Drizzle with oil; stir to coat.
- Bake uncovered about 1 hour to 1 hour 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until potato skins are crisp and potatoes are tender.
- Tip #1: Feeling adventurious? Peel a strip of the skin from the center of whole potatoes. If the potatoes are large cut into wedges or rough chop.
- Tip #2: For Basil-Baked Potatoes...Substitute 1/4 Cup Sliced Scallions for the shallots and 2 Tbsp. Chopped Fresh Basil or 1 Tsp. Dried Basil for the Rosemary.
Leave a review or comment