Rich Dark Chocolate Cake
Simple cake made in one bowl. It's moist and decadent !
- 2 Cups white granulated Sugar
- 1 3/4 Cups All Purpose flour
- 3/4 Cup Unsweetened Cocoa
- 1 1/2 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1/2 Cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 C Boiling water OR 1 Cup Hot Black Coffee
- Mix all ingredients in one large bowl.. choosing your choice of water OR coffee ingredient.
- Mix well again til mixture is well blended
- This mix will be very watery, but will thicken and bake just fine.
- Pour into greased and floured baking pans
- Bake 350'F. for 30-35 mins.
- For cupcakes, bake 15-20 mins at 350' F
Leave a review or comment