Ranch Pork ChopsPrep: 5 min Cook: 10 min Servings: 2by thecurrymommy94 recipes>
Need an easy but fancy meal? Give these French Cut Ranch Pork Chops a try! These pork chops are a husband-pleasing meal in my house. Packed with flavor and cooked perfectly indoors!
- 2 french cut pork chops
- 4 tbsp ranch seasoning
- green vegetable of your choice
- potato variation of your choice
- Turn on oven 450 degrees.
- Place a stovetop grill pan on high heat. This is the grill pan I use.
- Wash and dry the pork chops thoroughly. (NOTE: let the meat sit at room temperature for about 30 minutes before cooking)
- Evenly spread oil on each prok chop.
- Add two tablespoon of ranch seasoning to each pork chop (1 tbsp on each side).
- Using tongs, place both pork chops on the grill pan. Let it cook for about 4 minutes. (NOTE: Do not move or flip the meat more than once).
- Flip the pork chops over and immediately place the grill pan into the hot oven. Let it cook for 4 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the oven and transfer pork chops to a platter/cutting board/plate. Let the meat REST for 3 minutes before cutting.
- Enjoy with a green vegetable (I prefer brussels sprouts, asparagus, or green beans) and a potato variation of your choice.
Leave a review or comment