Quinoa and Edamame SaladPrep: 10 min Cook: 20 min Servings: 10by Kyra Martin119 recipes>
I wasn't a huge fan of the dressing for this, so feel free to experiment. I made a big batch though and it reheated nicely and was also good cold for lunch.
- 2 cups quinoa
- 4 cups water
- 1 package frozen edamame, shelled (around 15 ounces or so)
- 2 cucumbers, seeded and diced
- 2 or 3 carrot, depending on size, peeled and diced
- 4 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 2 tsp rice wine vinegar
- 2 tsp low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tsp grated ginger, fresh
- Cook the quinoa in the water.
- While it's cooking prep your veggies. Follow the package directions to cook the edamame. Microwave is probably easiest.
- Combine the last four ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Mix quinoa and veggies together.
- Pour over the dressing and toss to combine.
Leave a review or comment