Quick Tofu and Vegetable Stir FryPrep: 15 min Cook: 15 min Servings: 4by Hina Gujral170 recipes>
Tofu and Vegetable Stir Fry is packed with the health and goodness of colorful, seasonal vegetables – broccoli, beans, bell pepper, and squashes. You can pick any combination of local produce of vegetables for this gluten-free, vegan stir fry.
- 200 gram firm tofu cut into cubes
- 5 – 6 green beans cut into half lengthwise
- 1/2 Cup red bell pepper diced
- 1/2 Cup zucchini cut into cubes
- 1/2 Cup squash cut into cubes
- 1 tbsp fine chopped ginger
- 1 tbsp fine chopped garlic
- 1 small red chili fine chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- 1/2 tsp organic honey (optional)
- To a large pan over medium-high heat, add olive oil and swirl to coat.
- Add ginger, garlic, and red chili. Stir-fry till aromatic and garlic turns light brown in color.
- Add the tofu cubes and cook for 1 – 2 minute on each side. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
- Then add veggies one by one and stir-fry on high heat. Cook for 5 -7 minutes, stirring the skillet. When the vegetables have some color and have softened a bit, add the soy sauce, salt, pepper and stir. Then add the tofu and stir to coat.
- Cook the mixture for 3 – 5 minutes, stirring the work and not using a spoon.
- When veggies are cooked to your preferred doneness, remove from heat.
- Drizzle honey, mix gently and sprinkle sesame seeds before serving.
- If you prefer, add spring onion greens as well.
- Tofu and Vegetable Stir Fry taste best when eaten fresh.
Leave a review or comment