Quick Chocolate Pumpkin CakePrep: 15 min Cook: 45 min Servings: 18by redkathy114 recipes>
This is a very light, moist, and delicious easy to prepare cake. Great as a snack cake with the powdered sugar topping. Need a crowd pleasing dessert cake? Top this with cream cheese frosting and you'll be all set.
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package devil's food super moist cake mix
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 15 oz can pure pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 4 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking pan, or two 9 inch cake pans.
- Mix together the cake mix, sugar, vegetable oil, pumpkin, water, cinnamon and eggs. Beat until well blended. Transfer to the baking dish or cake pans.
- Bake in the preheated oven 40 minutes.
- Cool completely and dust with powdered sugar or top with cream cheese frosting.
- Cut into squares
Leave a review or comment