Quick 7-Layer DipPrep: 15-20 min Servings: 16by RecipeKing54 recipes>
Quick 7-Layer Dip is a delicious, easy and quick (15) minute appetizer or snack recipe for a large gathering, event or holiday. Made with refried beans, sour cream, Cheddar cheese, prepared guacamole, tomatoes, green onions and black olives which requires no cooking. It's also a healthy, low calories, low fat, low cholesterol, low sodium, low sugars, low carbohydrates, diabetic, heart-healthy and Weight Watchers (1 PointsPlus) recipe. Makes (16) servings.
- 1 (16 oz) can refried beans
- 1 (16 oz) carton sour cream
- 1 pkg. taco seasoning mix
- 1 (8 oz) bag shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup prepared guacamole
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives
- Tortilla chips
- Spread refried beans in a shallow serving dish.
- Mix together the sour cream and taco seasoning in a small bowl until well blended. Spread over the refried beans.
- Layer in order: Cheddar cheese, guacamole, tomatoes, onions and black olives. Serve with tortilla chips.
Leave a review or comment