Punch Bowl Cake (Death By Chocolate)
- 1 pkg. chocolate cake mix
- 4 boxes chocolate fudge mousse
- 12 ounce Cold Whip
- 6 Skor candy bars, crushed
- 1 Skor candy bar, broken in chunks
- Make cake as directed in two 9-inch layers; cool. Place 1 layer in punch bowl. Mix 2 pkgs of mousse together as directed and spread on cake. Sprinkle half of crushed candy on top and refrigerate. Spread half of Cool Whip on mousse and cool again. Repeat for second layer of cake. On top, place chunks of last candy bar. Prepare night before use. Store in refrigerator. Serves 35 to 50.
Leave a review or comment