Pumpkin Garlic SoupPrep: 30 min Cook: 15 min Servings: 3by Navaneetham Krishnan370 recipes>
the taste is a revelation, thick and heavy with a thin layer of olive oil and bits of fried garlic and shallots floating on top.
- 1/4 pumpkin - remove skin and seeds and cubed
- 4 shallots - chopped
- 4 garlic - chopped
- 1/2 cup milk/cream
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Pepper and salt for taste
- Simmer pumpkin with two cups of water till soft and tender.
- Blend/process for a thick puree.
- Meanwhile, fry garlic and shallots in olive oil till crispy.
- Pour in puree, milk/cream and season with pepper and salt.
- (Note: you can add water if the puree is very thick)
- Simmer till heated through.
- Serve soup with toasted bread slices.
Leave a review or comment