Pudina/Mint ChutneyPrep: 15 min Cook: 15 min Servings: 5by Navaneetham Krishnan370 recipes>
mint leaves for the cool fresh taste, yoghurt for the natural tinge and that bit of spiciness from dried red chilies.
- 2 cups/1 bunch mint leaves
- 2 dried red chilllies
- 1 1/2 tbsp ulunthu/white dhal
- 2 tbsp yoghurt
- 1 tbsp oil
- Salt to taste
- Heat oil and saute/fry the first three ingredients.
- Just to soften and gently release mint leaves scent.
- Cool down and add in a blender/food processor.
- Add yoghurt and salt.
- Pulse and serve.
- Note: remember to plus-minus the ingredient per taste.
Leave a review or comment